Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Design Cycle Movie Questionnaire

Design Cycle Film Questionnaire

1.       Did you clearly understand the design cycle and the processes from watching our film?
Yes I did understand the design cycle with the clear animated film.
2.      How easily could you follow the stop animation?
I thought it was easy to follow but the stop animation’s light contrasted heavily throughout the movie.
3.       What would you suggest to improve the film?
You should make the lighting consistent and not too dim.
4.       What would you rate the quality of the film and why?
I would rate it 8.5/10 because I thought the film was really good but let down by the lighting
-                    Luca Simon

1.       Did you clearly understand the design cycle and the processes from watching our film?
Yes I did understand the design cycle because of how it was clear.
2.      How easily could you follow the stop animation?
I could follow the animation but the light was not quit strong enough 
3.       What would you suggest to improve the film?
Have a constant light
4.       What would you rate the quality of the film and why?
About a 9 because of how it was easy to follow and it was very clearly written.
-                    James Halliday

1.       Did you clearly understand the design cycle and the processes from watching our film?
Yes it was very clear and fun to watch.
2.      How easily could you follow the stop animation?
I could follow it very easily. This animation was very clear. 
3.       What would you suggest to improve the film?
Nothing!!!!
4.       What would you rate the quality of the film and why?
100/10
-                    Madison Krapivsky

1.       Did you clearly understand the design cycle and the processes from watching our film? Elaborate.
Yes, and I thought the way it was set out was great and very clear to understand.
2.      How easily could you follow the stop animation?
Very easily, because the writing was big, and I was given enough time to read each part.
3.       What would you suggest to improve the film?
The music.
4.       What would you rate the quality of the film and why?
9/10 because it was clear and looked great!
-                    Penny Dimaris



No comments:

Post a Comment