Design Brief
Our design project was set for us to be creative. Our task is to create an enjoyable toy for a buddy in year four using the 3D printer. We had to interview our buddies and ask them what types of toys they like playing with. My buddy responded to questions such as:
- What is your favourite type of toy?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favourite game?
- What TV shows do you enjoy watching?
I can deduct from these questions that my buddy loves animals and making lego. She also enjoys watching CSI but I was unable to find a suitable toy for that interest. I think I will make a study dog using the 3D printer. My buddy mentioned her pet dog Rex, so I think she will love this toy. I now have enough information to start creating a toy which my buddy will enjoy playing with.
No comments:
Post a Comment